Fabulous facts about SYEP :
- SYEP 2012 dates of operation are June 14-August 9th, 2012 (an 8-week session)
- Camp hours are 9:00-3:00 daily
- We provide breakfast, lunch, and transportation daily.
- We transport campers daily to the beautiful 167 wooded acres of Camp Mary Orton.
- Children receive swimming lessons by a certified instructor and swim daily.
- Children experience traditional day camp activities like silly songs, hiking, crafts & making new friends
- SYEP also provides social skill development and hands-on educational activities enhancing reading, math and science skills.
- If your child attends Weinland Park, they may come to the program for the full five weeks they are on Summer break.
Registration for SYEP opens in April.
In order to register your campers this year please make sure your children are eligible to attend and that you bring all of the required documents.
To be eligible you must:
Live in the Godman Guild service area (43201 zip code) or, had a camper that attended SYEP last year or you or your children are currently enrolled in a Godman Guild program.
All eligible legal guardians must bring necessary items, documents and information to enroll their children into SYEP:
- $2 registration fee per camper
- Proof of address
- School letter indicating proof of free and or reduced lunch for all children attending camp or proof of income
- Social Security numbers for all family household members
- Birthdates for all family household members
- 2 emergency contacts in addition to yourself
You will not be able to enroll your children into SYEP camp until you have all of the information and proof listed above.