Client Enrollment Coordinator
Godman Guild Association is a non-profit organization founded in 1898 with the mission to help members of the Columbus community achieve social and economic mobility – one person, one family at a time. Godman Guild’s programs are for all ages and are built to provide a continuum of success and support, making it possible for participants to achieve their academic and career goals.
We are now seeking a detail oriented, personable 20 hour per week Client Enrollment Coordinator to join our team to engage with potential clients to screen for eligibility and support eligible clients with completing the enrollment process.
This position is currently primarily remote with occasional in person work. The schedule is M-F daytime hours with flexibility between 830am-430pm; set schedule would be set by agreement with the candidate and supervisor. Some weekend hours may be opted for but are not required.
Essential Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Screen potential clients for eligibility. This includes:
1) Tracking pre-registration requests and contacting interested persons to screen for eligibility.
2) Communicating with potential clients regarding program enrollment processes, eligibility requirements, and program benefits.
3) Return calls and emails as needed.
4) Document and track eligibility screening conversations
Support clients with completing the enrollment process. This includes:
1) Distribute and track enrollment documentation.
2) Support potential clients with completing digital enrollment documents, including providing technical support as needed.
3) Respond to questions regarding the enrollment process via email, phone, or text (Google voice).
4) Track completion of enrollment documents.
5) Schedule new participants for initial placement/ locator assessments
Work Experience and Education
a. High school diploma or equivalent.
b. Requires the ability to work independently and remotely.
c. Requires intermediate computer skills and experience using office equipment.
d. Ability to speak other languages strongly preferred.
e. 1 year of data entry or clerical experience
g. Must be able to pass a criminal background check per state/ funder requirements.
Physical, Mental, and Other Requirements
a. The ability to work independently to complete remote work assignments.
b. Demonstrate patience and understanding with clients.
c. Must have access to a working phone or cell phone. (will receive monthly cell allowance)
d. Must have access to reliable WIFI or internet connection other than at Guild offices.
e. Must be able to form relationships with employees, clients, and families while maintaining professional boundaries.
Schedule is largely flexible hours by agreement, currently primarily remote with occasional in person work.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
Covid vaccine required for all staff with EEOC accommodations: we look out for our participants and each other.
Ability to commute/relocate:
Columbus, OH 43215: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
able to complete a background check per state requirements.
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Data entry/ clerical: 1 year (Preferred)
Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid in Columbus, OH 43215