We are now seeking an Executive Assistant to provide comprehensive support to the Chief Executive
Officer (CEO) and Executive Team and managing the organization’s office operations, including project
management as needed. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and
offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. This is a unique
opportunity to show amazing organizational and professional skills while having direct impact on the
needs to social and economic equity within our community.
• Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active
calendar of appointments; prioritizing tasks; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes
• Researches, prioritizes and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the executive team,
including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Consults on appropriate course of action, referral,
• Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization and manages a
variety of special projects for the CEO or other members of the Executive Team, some of which may
have direct organizational impact.
Serves as the CEO’s administrative liaison to Godman Guild’s board of trustees.
Assist HR and Philanthropy departments with Volunteer Program
• Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing
time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making decisions as needed
• Provides administrative and clerical support to the executive team, particularly to the CEO and Chief
People and Compliance Officer (CPCO)
• Manage communication with vendors including Information Technology
• Provide internal IT support including setup and and training of hardware and software, as well as
purchase of IT goods and services as needed.
• Provide support for HR needs such as employee file management, recruitment, orientation, and training.
• Organize, plan, and execute major projects as needed, potentially including office relocation
• Works with the Philanthropy Department in coordinating the CEO’s outreach activities, and provides
assistance to initiatives for the Chief Philanthropy Officer.
• Experience reporting to C-Level Executives in a non-profit organization, strongly preferred
• Requires satisfactory background check.
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
• Experience and interest in internal and external communications, partnership development, and
• Proficient in Microsoft office, Google suite, Adobe Acrobat and social media web platforms.
Job Type: Full-time