Leadership Challenge Course Facilitator
We are currently hiring LCC facilitators to lead groups of 8-24 participants through the indoor and outdoor courses maintaining the physical and emotional safety of participants. This is part time casual, with daytime availability necessary.
Seasonally, 2 also positions provide high ropes programming during Adventure Academy summer day camp program, with hours of T/W/Th 8am-1230pm, plus 6+ weekday overnight shifts per summer.
Additional hours as needed all.
- High school diploma preferred
- Previous experience with ropes and challenge courses preferred
- Requires satisfactory background check
- Requires general knowledge of current communication technology,
- Facilitate with one or more co-facilitators a 3 hour high ropes program that addresses the needs and goals of the customer.
- Inspect and set up the ropes course prior to group arrival, and properly store all equipment after the group leaves.
-Safely operate static and dynamic belay systems used for adventure elements programming.
- Follow CMO procedures for opening the property, gates, and buildings during group activities, and properly securing the property afterward.
- Respond promptly to electronic communication regarding groups and scheduling
- Complete required written and electronic documentation including course inspection logs, incident reports, post group reports, and timesheets.
- Use smartphone apps and online tools to communicate with CMO staff
Must be available for 1 week in March to complete training.
Job Type: Part-time