Youth Camps Supervisor
Camp Mary Orton is seeking to fill a unique opportunity for someone to combine love of the outdoors, service to community, program leadership, and a dedication to help children grow... all while having fun. Our Youth Camps Supervisor provides leadership, management, planning, coordination and direct service to Camp Mary Orton revenue-generating youth programs including Adventure Academy and Discovery Day Camp.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Promote revenue-generating youth camps programs and the mission of the Godman Guild to potential customers in the community.
- Manage the camp registration process, including setting up online camp sales, processing payments and refunds, and collecting required forms.
- Recruit, train, schedule and supervise seasonal staff.
- Collaborate with seasonal camp leadership to create program content and activity schedules.
- Manage compliance with applicable state agency rules for youth programs as well as Godman Guild operating procedures.
- Manage customer satisfaction and navigate issues with campers and parents.
- Manage operating budget for youth camp programs.
-Provide leadership in program planning, CIT development, and camp structure
- Participate in ongoing professional development, including networking with other camp professionals, following industry developments, and learning new camp operation practices.
-Plan and implement year round mini programs such as Parent's Night Out and Nature Ed
Position is in-person during the camp season but may be work from home/ hybrid other times of the year.
Job Type: Full-time